Encorium CE3 Brightening Buffet with C+ Activator 30ml
encorium CE3 Brightening Buffet with C+ activator is a multi-active serum designed with biocompatible antioxidants to rejuvenate dull skin, help prevent hyperpigmentation, and smoothen uneven skin texture for a healthy and supple glow.
|L-Ascorbic Acid||Protects skin from free radicals such as harmful UVA/B rays as well as reduces the effects of hyperpigmentation. This helps to even out skin tone and improve skin radiance.|
|Two types of Vitamin E||A combination of Tocotrienols** and Tocopherol. The combination with L-ascorbic acid enhances the serum’s ability to reduce free radical-related skin damages while assisting with skin repair, anti-inflammatory, and more.|
|Ferulic Acid||Boosts the performance of L-ascorbic acid and Vitamin E. Protects overall skin integrity by reducing the appearance of fine lines, spots and wrinkles.|
|Three types of Hyaluronic Acid||Hydrates skin for plumping and smoothening effect.|
- * Presently the most well-researched form of Vitamin C in skincare, L-ascorbic acid is most efficient when used at concentrations between 8% and 20%. A higher percentage may cause skin irritation due to its acidic nature.
- The colour of L-ascorbic acid darkens over time from oxidation when comes in contact with air, heat and water. Therefore, the L-ascorbic acid in encorium️ CE3 Brightening Buffet is only activated when combined with encorium C+ Activator so your skin can greatly benefit from this powerful anti-oxidant.
- Upon activation, use the CE3 Brightening Buffet mixture within 90 days for optimum results.
- ** Experimental research has shown that Tocotrienols have up to 60 times more free-radical scavenging activity in cells compared to common vitamin E, Tocopherol
Water, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Sodium Lactate, Butylene Glycol, Tocotrienols, Ferulic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Tocopherol, Allantoin, PEG- 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Hyaluronate.
Commonly known allergens eliminated from the product:
- Drying alcohols
- synthetic fragrances
- essential oils
- SLS, SLES
HOW TO USE
- Remove the cap and unscrew the pump of the encorium CE3 Brightening Buffet (1).
- On encorium C+ Activator (2), locate the double arrows at the top of the foil cap. Following the direction of the arrows, push the plastic cap upwards before twisting the foil gently to remove it. Once the rubber cap is exposed, open the bottle.
- Pour encorium C+ Activator (2) into encorium CE3 Brightening Buffet (1) through the paper funnel provided.
- Shake the bottle gently at least 30 times to activate the encorium CE3 Brightening Buffet mixture.
After cleansing, apply two to three pumps of the activated encorium CE3 Brightening Buffet on damp face and neck. Follow with moisturiser and sunscreen (during the day).
Use day and night for best results.
While all possible irritants known to us have been eliminated during the formulation of this product, we recommend that first-time users conduct a patch test 24 hours before using it to ensure that product is suitable for your skin.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with the eyes or open wounds. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Like all Vitamin C serums, this product may increase the skin’s sensitivity to the sun. It is recommended to use broad-spectrum sunscreen during the day. Do not use it together with exfoliating acids or retinol.
Keep out of reach of children.