BIOBAY Q10 4Plex
- Q10 is a coenzyme made naturally in the body and crucial to heart health. It also acts as a scavenger of free radicals to protect cell membranes and arterial tissue from oxidative stress and inflammatory damage. Besides that, Q10 improves oxygen usage and energy metabolism by the heart muscle. It helps in recovery of heart attack, deterioration of the heart muscle, irregular heart rhythm and congestive heart failure.
- Coenzyme Q10, also known as ubiquinone is a vitamin-like lipid-soluble compound that is mainly found in the mitochondria. The main function of coenzyme Q10 is involved in cellular production along with the inner mitochondrial membrane, the electron transport chain.
- Coenzyme Q10 supplements such as Biobay Q10 4Plex Capsule help the body to produce energy and act as a powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants are a very important component in fighting against diseases. The presence of antioxidants prevents the reactive oxygen species (ROS), which cause oxidative stress leading to damage of DNA. The potent antioxidant function is to protect the skin at the molecular level from the damaging effects, especially from the sun, and reduce the collagen degradation caused by photo-ageing.
- Superior antioxidant
- Support cardiovascular health
- Enhance energy metabolism
- Control blood pressure
- Cardiovascular health problems
- Irregular heart beat
- Uncontrolled stress and anger
- Coenzyme Q10 150mg
- Protein-Soy 50mg
- L-Carnitine Fumarate 50mg
- Vitamin D3 2mg
Adult (above 12 years old): Take 1 or 2 capsules once daily.
Do not take this supplement while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
How To Use Biobay Q10 4Plex Capsule 30s
KKLIU No: 3047/2021
For more healthcare products, click here